MAGNIFICENT, BUILDABLE PROPERTY WITH VALLEY VIEWS
PEACE & PRIVACY MOMENTS FROM DOWNTOWN!
Immersed in natural beauty and privacy, this serene and scenic property offers the rare opportunity to construct your custom estate in the neighborhood where John Steinbeck completed his epic novel The Grapes Of Wrath. The buildable, highly accessible setting is minutes from world-class attractions, yet feels a world away from the bustle of Silicon Valley.
This pristine cul-de-sac parcel boasts acres of woodlands showcasing spectacular valley views, bountiful wildlife, and breathtaking potential. Construction amenities include a vast, open, and mostly level building site, predevelopment reports, previously permitted plans, and access to dual water sources including abundant spring water.
Surrounding parklands ensure privacy while granting exclusive trail access to adjacent Bear Creek Redwoods Preserve. Escape to this peaceful, unforgettable setting tinged with history within a quick drive of Downtown Los Gatos and convenient to tech campuses and prized schools.
- Set within an enclave of custom residences and adjacent to dedicated open space, this cul-de-sac property presents the perfect opportunity to construct a luxury estate steeped in privacy and woodland splendor
- Primed for development, this parcel offers easy access, power at the street, and a level building pad
- Bountiful on-site water from dual sources: a private community system supplied by San Jose Water Company, augmented by virtually limitless water from a nearby spring
- A rejuvenating private sanctuary showcasing lush natural gardens with ferns, redwoods, madrones, Douglas firs, a plentiful variety of wildlife, and more
- Mature trees at a high point of the parcel frame panoramic views of surrounding foothills and the valley beyond, while a view easement offers the potential to expand valley and foothill views from the building site
- Private trails lead to Midpeninsula Open Space’s nearby Bear Creek Redwoods Preserve with miles of hiking and equestrian trails, redwood forests, and a picturesque springhouse at the spring that provides water to the site
- Pre-development reports and previously permitted house plans designed by local architect John Lien included with purchase can be tailored to meet buyer’s preferences and current code requirements
- Author John Steinbeck, lured by the area’s blend of beauty and relative seclusion, settled in the neighborhood to write his acclaimed 1939 novel, The Grapes Of Wrath
- Part of the friendly Brush Road community, home to a quintessential American lifestyle complete with an Independence Day parade and picnic—ideal for individuals, couples, and families alike
- Enjoy boundless privacy, wildlife-viewing, and natural beauty without compromising proximity to dining, shopping, recreation, and world-class companies
- Explore the scenic Bear Creek Redwoods Preserve, including permit-only neighborhood trails from the Brush Road community, or unwind at nearby wineries
- Within a short drive are boutiques, fine dining, and the weekly Farmers’ Market in Downtown Los Gatos
- Students are assigned to sought-after Los Gatos schools including Lexington Elementary, Fisher Middle, and Los Gatos High (buyer to verify attendance)
- Commuters have easy access to Highway 17 and convenient proximity to Netflix, Roku, Plex, and more