MAGNIFICENT, BUILDABLE PROPERTY WITH VALLEY VIEWS
PEACE & PRIVACY MOMENTS FROM DOWNTOWN!
Immersed in natural beauty and privacy, this serene and scenic property offers the rare opportunity to construct your custom estate in the neighborhood where John Steinbeck completed his epic novel The Grapes Of Wrath. The buildable, highly accessible setting is minutes from world-class attractions, yet feels a world away from the bustle of Silicon Valley.
This pristine cul-de-sac parcel boasts acres of woodlands showcasing spectacular valley views, bountiful wildlife, and breathtaking potential. Construction amenities include a vast, open, and mostly level building site, predevelopment reports, previously permitted plans, and access to dual water sources including abundant spring water.
Surrounding parklands ensure privacy while granting exclusive trail access to adjacent Bear Creek Redwoods Preserve. Escape to this peaceful, unforgettable setting tinged with history within a quick drive of Downtown Los Gatos and convenient to tech campuses and prized schools.
- Set within an enclave of custom residences and adjacent to dedicated open space, this cul-de-sac property presents the perfect opportunity to construct a luxury estate steeped in privacy and woodland splendor
- Primed for development, this parcel offers easy access, power at the street, and a level building pad
- Bountiful on-site water from dual sources: a private community system supplied by San Jose Water Company, augmented by virtually limitless water from a nearby spring
- A rejuvenating private sanctuary showcasing lush natural gardens with ferns, redwoods, madrones, Douglas firs, a plentiful variety of wildlife, and more
- Mature trees at a high point of the parcel frame panoramic views of surrounding foothills and the valley beyond, while a view easement offers the potential to expand valley and foothill views from the building site
- Private trails lead to Midpeninsula Open Space’s nearby Bear Creek Redwoods Preserve with miles of hiking and equestrian trails, redwood forests, and a picturesque springhouse at the spring that provides water to the site
- Pre-development reports and previously permitted house plans designed by local architect John Lien included with purchase can be tailored to meet buyer’s preferences and current code requirements
- Author John Steinbeck, lured by the area’s blend of beauty and relative seclusion, settled in the neighborhood to write his acclaimed 1939 novel, The Grapes Of Wrath
- Part of the friendly Brush Road community, home to a quintessential American lifestyle complete with an Independence Day parade and picnic—ideal for individuals, couples, and families alike
- Enjoy boundless privacy, wildlife-viewing, and natural beauty without compromising proximity to dining, shopping, recreation, and world-class companies
- Explore the scenic Bear Creek Redwoods Preserve, including permit-only neighborhood trails from the Brush Road community, or unwind at nearby wineries
- Within a short drive are boutiques, fine dining, and the weekly Farmers’ Market in Downtown Los Gatos
- Students are assigned to sought-after Los Gatos schools including Lexington Elementary, Fisher Middle, and Los Gatos High (buyer to verify attendance)
- Commuters have easy access to Highway 17 and convenient proximity to Netflix, Roku, Plex, and more
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.